100% Natural Organic Brahmi Essential Oil From India. Our Brahmi oil has various chemical compounds that include saponins, bacosides, bacopasides, monnierin, brahmine, nicotine, herpestine and hersaponin.
Some of its common as well as scientific names are bacopa monnieri, bacopa monniera, herpestis monniera, moniera cuneifolia, jalnaveri, jalanimba, sambrani chettu, thyme-leaved gratiola, babies tear, nirbrahmi, Indian pennywort, water hyssop, herb of grace, andri, jal-brahmi and nira-brahmi.
Brahmi oil is used in massage, hair care, skin care. Brahmi oil is known to have therapeutic qualities and healing properties. OUR ESSENTIAL OILS PACKED IN LEAK-PROOF & TAMPER PROOF HYGENIC ALUMUNIUM BOTTLE.
- Scientific name: Bacopa monnieri
- Family: Plantains Brahmi oil
- Collection Method: Cold Pressed
- Brahmi oil Part Used: Leaves.
- Brahmi oil Aromatic description: It has beautiful sweet fragrance.
- Benefits of Brahmi oil: Brahmi oil helps against harmful bacterias. Brahmi oil helps lowers the chances of neural degeneration. Brahmi oil helps soothes ulcer. Brahmi oil helps reduce anxiety. Brahmi oil helps reduce pain. Brahmi oil helps in tighten the skin.
- Directions for use: Diffusion: Use three to four drops in a diffuser of your choice for creating a relaxing atmosphere.
- Internal use:Dilute one drop of Brahmi Oil with carrier oil or base oils and blend well before using.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Storage: Keep bottle in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight or water contamination. Being natural and organic, oil may thicken in cold climate or change colour over a period, however the efficacy will remain unaffected. Place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency in case of freezing. Keep out reach of children.
- Use within 6 months after the seal is broken.
- Cautions: If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children.